Here's your chance to own a piece of the charm that the downtown Fulshear area offers, along with all the unique character you won't find in a new home. 10 ft. beadboard ceilings in family rm , hardwood floors in most rooms. Private gated backyard area with fountain. Perfect for use as a private residence, or can be converted to an office/business one block off of main street in this mixed use area of Old Town Fulshear.
Gayle Bowen of RE/MAX Cinco Ranch
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of West/Southwest Houston,
Vol. 22, Issue 06, Page 9.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Free Standing Oven/Range
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Gas Heating
- Roof: Composition Roof, Reflective Roof
- Dwelling Faces: Western Exposure
- Home Owner Asso.: Maintenance Free, Sprinkler System
- Exterior Construction: Porch
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio, Porch
- Alarm System: Security System Owned
- Fireplace: Wood Burning Fireplace
- Floors: Tile Flooring, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Bedroom(s) Downstairs, Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Hollywood Bathroom, Security System Owned, Smoke Alarm(s), Utility Room
- Fence: Fenced Yard
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Lot Size: Corner Lot
- Living Room: 18x14
- Dining Room: 13x11
- Kitchen: 15x12
- Master Bedroom: 12x12
- 2nd Bedroom: 12x11
- 3rd Bedroom: 15x13
- Office / Library / Den: 23x15
- Utility Room: 11x7